Bookingxml is an international travel technology and travel software company and we serve travel companies from 100+ countries across four continents. Bookingxml platform is powered by 200+ suppliers across flight, hotels, car, sightseeing, vacations and other ground services.
We partner with our clients to provide strong distribution capabilities - B2B/B2C / B2B2C travel technology, automate travel business process, powerful back office system, flexible content management system and feature a unique standardization element.
Bookingxml develop and enable access to extensive range of travel suppliers which includes all GDS, LCCs, 600,000+ Hotels, 200,000 Activities, 50000+ Car rental locations, Crusies, Eurail, Bus, Insurance and tours and travel experiences worldwide.
One of the leading online booking engine providers EXCLUSIVELY for travel agencies. Our aim is to provide you with a fast and easy online access to the products your clients are asking for, wherever and whenever that may be.
Whether it's a one-time trip, multi-trip, or a family vacation, your website could provide your customers with insurance coverage. Additionally, BookingXML Travel insurance integration will also help you retain your customers, add to your revenue, improve customer satisfaction and introduce a new customer base.
Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability, and strength.
Bajaj Allianz has made a profit before tax of Rs. 777 crores and has become the only private insurer to cross the Rs.100 crore mark in profit before tax in the last two years. The profit after tax was Rs.562 crores, 39% higher than the previous year.
In November 2014, the company was awarded the Best General Insurance Company of the Year, by Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2014, for its outstanding customer service levels, innovations in the field of insurance, and sound financial management which has led to continuous profitability over the years.
The Company has an authorized and paid-up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. As of 31st March, 2015 Bajaj Allianz maintained its premier position in the industry by achieving growth as well as profitability.
In order to make customers avail of travel insurance quickly and conveniently, we ensure that the travel insurance integration services we offer meet the various geographical requirements such as multi-language and multi-currency requirements.
Whether you’re an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist, there is no denying that life favors the prepared. With tailored solutions that offer continuity and assurance, Bajaj Allianz helps you be, do and have anything you aspire to, without undue stress or worry!
Bajaj Allianz today has a country-wide network connected through the latest technology for quick communication and response in over 200 towns spread across the length and breadth of the country.
The company has also won the award for "Best Insurance Company in the Private Sector - General" by ABP News - Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards in 2014. The MD and CEO of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Mr. Tapan Singhel, has been honored as the “Visionary of India” at the Brand Vision India 2020 Summit and Awards 2014-15.
Their mission is to enrich your life by letting you explore and experience its fullest potential. While the potential for risk and loss always exists, their products help you quickly regain balance and continuity in unfortunate situations.
From Surat to Siliguri and Jammu to Thiruvananthapuram, all the offices are interconnected with the Head Office at Pune. They aim to provide simple and effective products that give you better value for money and provide flexible coverage suited to your needs.
BookingXML has announced the availability of Bajaj Allianz, a leading insurance company, which helps travel businesses provide insurance service to their clients through the technology platform.
As part of its services offering, BookingXML provides API/XML integration services to customers including but not limited to travel businesses, technology companies, OTAs, etc. who have their own hotel booking engine, flight booking engine, car booking, etc.
In addition to the products and turn-key solutions, BookingXML offers XML/API integration services to travel businesses who possess their own Booking Engines/using third party application, and hence BookingXML’s expertise of XML/API integration with insurance company Bajaj Allianz can be used by those agencies as well.
The Travel Insurance plan offers extensive coverage and covers the following: